We are a professionally managed tour agency committed to serving our valued clients at every
step of their journey. Over two decades of experience and dedication has earned us certifications
and accreditations with major organizations.
- IATA is an international trade body, created over 60 years ago by a group of airlines. Today, IATA represents some 230 airlines comprising 93% of scheduled international air traffic. The organization also represents, leads and serves the airline industry in general.
- The ALL INDIA HAJ UMRAH TOUR ORGANISERS ASSOCIATION was established in the year 1997 at Mumbai. The aim and object for bringing such body into being was to face those daily hardships and impediments which were being confronted by the private tour organizers, together and in unity.
- The Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI) is a dynamic organization formed in 1986 to regulate the travel industry in India in accordance with sound business principles and ethics.
- Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI) was formed towards the end of the year 1951, by a group of twelve leading Travel agents, who felt that the time had come to create an Association to regulate the Travel industry in India.
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.
Here are few important points for the guidance and consideration of those fortunate people who are going to perform Hajj this year.
Well! For starters, you're on the website of the right one, anyway right now
Regardless, you should double check if your tour operator satisfies the points below:
- ››Is the tour recognized by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India?
- ››What is the quota to take Pilgrims for Hajj allotted to it from the Ministry last year and this year?
- ›› How many bookings has it made so far and where do you stand in the queue?
Please bear in mind that only tour operators duly registered are permitted to take pilgrims as per the quota allotted to them. Visas are also issued strictly on the basis of quota sanctioned. So the tour operator cannot exceed the limit set by the quota allotted. Unregistered tour operators either buy visa from others & dump additional financial burden on the pilgrims or worse, cancel the entire tour demolishing all the hopes of potential pilgrims.
In the main season where millions of people from all over the world have gathered in one place, it is of the utmost important to have a hotel that makes you feel at home. Do look out for the following facilities your hotel may provide.
- ›› The type of lodging that will be provided in makkah muazzama mukarramah i.e. in Hotels, Apartments, Buildings, or Villas,
- ›› Is the accommodation near or far from the Great Mosque?
- ›› What is the rating of the hotel / apartment, i.e. 5-Star, 4-Star, 3- Star or no star?
- ›› The number of lifts available as against the number of people staying?
- ›› Does the accommodation have a dining hall, if not where will the meals be served?
- ›› Will the Laundry be taken care of, or there are separate charges for it?
Keeping your cloths pure and clean is of prime importance to health and hygiene. Kindly examine your operator on the following conditions:
- ›› Is the Tour operator providing free laundry Service?
- ›› The laundry service is unlimited or in the form of coupons?
- ›› If coupons, how many coupons are provided? This is to ensure that coupons given by the tour operator are not exhausted in washing only the Ihrams.
Non Shifting Style Hajj Package
Your stay shall be facilitated in a luxurious Hotel very close to the Haram all throughout the period of Hajj which provides maximum comfort and minimizes hardships. Many of our past clients have said it results in maximum Ibadat, for it allows you to worry less about the mundane and more about the spiritual.
Shifting Style Hajj Package:
The shifting style package, which nowadays is starting to get popular among operators, consists of you staying far from the Haram during the peak season of the Hajj, in exchange for a reduction of costs. The distance can vary from 3 km to 10 km. The Hajis however, are likely to stay near the Haram after or before the Peak Season, which is before 1st Zil Hijjah & after 15th Zil Hijjah. This type of Package is called the Aziziah or Shifting Package.
- ›› Is your accommodation in a hotel or in apartment or a villa?
- ›› Will there be beds or mattresses in the room?
- ›› How many people will share a room?
- ›› Is the bathroom attached or shared between many rooms?
- ›› How close will a taxi drop you and then how much to walk to reach Haram or your accommodation?
The climax events of the entire journey undertaken for Hajj are the Five days of Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah. These are the most important days when the pilgrim passes through the experience of staying in Tents and on Plain ground. To ensure its smoothness the pilgrims should thoroughly check the facilities offered by the Tour operator.
- ›› What is the name & number of Mu'allim & how far is the tent from Jamarat?/li>
- ›› Is any responsible, experiences representative of the tour operator physically present with you all through your Days in Mina & Arafat or is he just periodically visible?
- ›› Will you get the tent numbers for your stay in Mina in advance?
- ›› Will the tour organizer help you in getting space or will you have to adjust yourselves in the Tents?
- ›› During your stay in Mina, will there be provisions for Food, Beverages, and Mineral Water etc taken care of?
- ›› During the 5 days of Hajj who is responsible for transportation? Moallim or the tour organizer?
- ›› If it is the Tour organizer then what are the facilities offered?
- ›› For the transportation during Hajj i.e. makkah muazzama-Mina-Arafat, how many Hajis shall be accommodated in each Bus and will you get a chance to sit inside the bus or travel standing or even worse, on rooftops.
- ›› Will each bus have group leader to guide the Hajis?
- ›› While performing the Rami at the Satan will the Tour operator accompany you in a group or you will have to manage your own affair? (this avoids getting lost in the crowd)
- ›› While going around for Ziyarat (Tawaf-e-Ziyarat) does the Tour organizer keep food arrangements at both the places i.e. in makkah muazzama Mukarramah as well as Mina?
- ›› After completing the Hajj rituals, on your way back to makkah muazzama from Mina, who will carry your luggage?
- ›› Which Airlines are you going to travels on?
- ›› Is your flight to Jeddah or Madinah Munawwarah direct or with a Stopover? If it is with a stopover, how long will the stop be?
- ›› If the halt is longer, do you get a hotel stay or will you have to wait & tire yourself at the Airport lounge?
- ›› Will your departure and return journey tickets be confirmed?
- ›› Will the return journey from Madinah Munawwarah Munawwarah be in a direct flight or you have to unnecessary travel back to Jeddah by bus?
- ›› Will a qualified physician & any medical facilities be provided?
- ›› Will the tour operator carry with him sufficient Medical provisions i.e. Medicines of General use?