- to share | to connect | to create | to inspire Be mindful of ALLAH and ALLAH will protect you
HOLY JOURNEY IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT SUNAN OF ĤAJJ
Hajj being the religious obligation there are certain sunan for you to follow to attain the rewards. The experience from this journey is celestial if you abide by every sunan. Following acts are the Sunan of Ĥajj:
- Every person entering in to Makkah from outside the Meeqaat should offer Ţawaaf-e-Qudoom, this is a Sunnah for a Mufrid and a Qaarin to offer this Ţawaaf. Those who are performing Ĥajj-e-Tamattu` are exempted.
- To begin Ţawaaf from Ĥajr-e-Aswad, and to do Istilaam.
- To do Ramal either in Ţawaaf-e-Qudoom or in Ţawaaf-e-Ziyaarat.
- To run between two green pillars while performing Sa`ee.
- To start from Makkah after Fajr prayer on 8th of Dhul-Ĥijjah for Mina, so as to complete five prayers in Mina.
- To spend the night of 9th of Dhul-Ĥijjah in Mina.
- To start from Mina for `Arafaat on 9th of Dhul-Ĥijjah after sunrise.
- To take bath for Wuqoof -e-`Arafaat.
- To stay in Muzdalifah for night while returning from `Arafaat.
- To start from Muzdalifah for Mina before sunrise.
- To spend the nights of 11th and 12th of Dhul-Ĥijjah in Mina. If one stays back in Mina for 13th of Dhul-Hijjah, then it is Sunnah to spend night of 13th of Dhul-Ĥijjah also in Mina.